- The Menstrual Cycle: A Feminist Lifespan Perspective Fact Sheet
- This fact sheet, 4 pages of content and 2 pages of must-have references, was collaboratively written by a team of members of the Society for Menstrual Cycle Research in 2011. It was commissioned and published by Sociologists for Women and Society (SWS) who, since 2002, publish several fact sheets each year on topics ranging from Women & Size to Title IX to Women, Poverty, and Welfare Reform. These resources are immensely helpful to teachers, activists, clinicians, the interminably curious – anyone, really – who needs concise, accurate information. Please share this link widely!
- Our Bodies Ourselves (formerly known as The Boston Women’s Health Book Collective)
- The National Women’s Health Network
- The Population Research Institute of Penn State University
- Museum of Menstruation and Women’s Health
- North American Menopause Society
- The Centre for Menstrual Cycle and Ovulation Research
Only members of the Society for Menstrual Cycle Research are eligible to have their web sites listed here. If you are a member of SMCR in good standing, contact Elizabeth Kissling to have your women’s health site listed.