The 2015 Menstrual Health and Reproductive Justice Conference, June 4-6, was the largest in SMCR history! More than 200 people from 26 countries participated in a memorable multidisciplinary, international array of panels, presentations, and events. A more detailed conference report is forthcoming in The Periodical, the Society for Menstrual Cycle Research Newsletter.
Those who missed the conference and would like to learn more about individual sessions can view the complete conference program here (with undying gratitude to Jax Gonzalez). We encourage you to contact individual scholars for more information about their work.
Selected highlights from the Poetry Open Mic and Raffle have been posted throughout the summer at SMCR’s blog, re:Cycling. Check it frequently, as Rob Lewis has begun editing video and sharing tidbits with us.
Thanks to our sponsors and conference organizers.
Boston 2015 Conference Co-Chairs
- Chris Bobel, U Massachusetts, Boston, and SMCR President-elect (email@example.com)
- Amy Agigian, Suffolk University, Director of the Center for Women’s Health and Human Rights (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Boston 2015 Program Committee
- Co-chair, Jane Ussher, University of Western Sydney
- Co-chair, Janette Perz, University of Western Sydney
- Co-chair, Heather Dillaway, Wayne State University
- Ingrid Johnston-Robledo, Castleton College, and SMCR President
- Megan White Mukuria, ZanaAfrica
- Annie Smith, ZanaAfrica
- Marlene Gerber Fried, Hampshire College, Director of Civil Liberties and Public Policy Program
- Toni Leonard, Past Executive Director of Black Women for Reproductive Justice
Boston Local Team
- Clara Hendricks
- Sheryl Mendlinger
- Jax Gonzalez
- Kelly Renn