- At right: Candy Birth Control Pills, written by Carissa Leone & directed by Brian Goetz.
- Teaching a daughter with developmental delay about menstruation: Developmental Delay, Menstruation and Denial.
- A new study published in Acta Obstetricia et Gynecologica Scandinavica suggests an an association between a history of premenstrual symptoms and development of self-reported postpartum depression.
- Are you learning to chart your cycle? Kati explains why your basal body temperature is a critical part of that.
- Gynecologist Rachel Pearson confesses, “Ladies, your bare vulva is intimidating your feminist doctor.”
- Surreal housewives: Brandi Glanville is bragging to the entertainment press about her brand new vagina, paid for by her ex-husband.
- Cheers for Lunapads inclusivity statement: They make, sell, and distribute eco-friendly menstrual products for ALL genders.
3 responses to “Candy Birth Control Pills, Taking Your Temperature, and Other Weekend Links”
Readers should note that statements published in Menstruation Matters are those of individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the positions of the Society as a whole.