- ICYMI: We shared this on Facebook earlier this week, but it’s too funny not to share again here — It’s Laura Wershler’s worst nightmare: Birth control on the bottom!
- Suzan wrote a personal, honest goodbye letter to menstruation this week at Period Wise.
- In the New York Times “Living With Cancer” series, Susan Gubar explains why being a good patient isn’t always in one’s best interest.
- The Red Tent Sisters tie coming off the pill to a holistic health lifestyle.
- An advisory panel of the FDA voted on Friday to increase restrictions on painkillers like Vicodin that contain hydrocodone.
- Our own Laura Wershler has a new weekly column about women’s health at Troy Media. Her first edition is about the importance of ovulation.
One response to “Saying Goodbye to Menstruation — and to the pill — and more Weekend Links”
Readers should note that statements published in re: Cycling are those of individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the positions of the Society as a whole.