- It’s not too late for New Year’s Resolutions, and it’s never too late for Periodic Resolutions.
- re:Cycling readers outside of Melbourne can still hear Lauren Rosewarne’s radio show, The Fairer Sex, featuring interviews with SMCR members David Linton, Breanne Fahs and Julie Sygiel, thanks to the magic of podcasts.
- It’s not just The Keeper and the Diva Cup anymore — look at all of these options for menstrual cups!
- Forbes invites you to meet the toilet hackers — because toilets, not cell phones, are key to education around the world.
- Not a new report, but in case you were worried, Dr. Ellen Wiebe of University of British Columbia has found that use of tampons or menstrual cups does not increase the risk of early expulsion of an IUD.
- January is Cervical Health Awareness Month. The National Women’s Health Network offers their take on preventing cervical cancer here, and Planned Parenthood is distributing this infographic.
Readers should note that statements published in re: Cycling are those of individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the positions of the Society as a whole.