- Missed Your Period? Don’t Want to be Pregnant? There’s an App for That.
- One of the reasons it’s difficult to talk about menstruation is that it’s difficult to talk about vaginas.
- A federal appeals court ruled this week that the ban on so-called off-label marketing of pharmaceutical products violated a drug representative’s freedom of speech. The decision is seen as a victory for drug companies.
- Researchers at University of Washington are developing a next-generation female condom, designed to deliver an anti-HIV drug, prevent pregnancy, then disappear.
- S.E. Smith of xoJane takes down the terrible, awful attempt at satire about menstruation that ran in Temple University’s student newspaper last week, so that we don’t have to.
Readers should note that statements published in Menstruation Matters are those of individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the positions of the Society as a whole.