- Does your menstrual blood attract BEARS?!?
- You’ve been reading the web site for years — now the book is finally available! Purchase your own copy of Vagina Vérité here. It’s a book of close-up, documentary vulva photographs — so we can see ourselves for ourselves — by SMCR’s own Alexandra Jacoby. Congratulations, Alexandra!
- The Badass Biz Chick explains how knowing — and charting — your menstrual cycle can help you be a better entrepreneur.
- Susan Love on moving beyond breast cancer screening to breast cancer prevention: the real “race for the cure”.
- Our friend Holly Grigg-Spall published Just How Safe is Yaz? Women Need to Know at Ms. blog this week.
- There’s no evidence that testosterone or viagra will remedy so-called female sexual dysfunction, according to a panel of researchers and clinicians Thursday at University of British Columbia.
- A longer version of Laura’s Death Loves Menopause post from earlier this week was published yesterday by Troy Media.
- As the now-cancelled Dr. House says, “Everybody lies”. Even doctors.
Readers should note that statements published in re: Cycling are those of individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the positions of the Society as a whole.