- Does your menstrual blood attract BEARS?!?
- You’ve been reading the web site for years — now the book is finally available! Purchase your own copy of Vagina Vérité here. It’s a book of close-up, documentary vulva photographs — so we can see ourselves for ourselves — by SMCR’s own Alexandra Jacoby. Congratulations, Alexandra!
- The Badass Biz Chick explains how knowing — and charting — your menstrual cycle can help you be a better entrepreneur.
- Susan Love on moving beyond breast cancer screening to breast cancer prevention: the real “race for the cure”.
- Our friend Holly Grigg-Spall published Just How Safe is Yaz? Women Need to Know at Ms. blog this week.
- There’s no evidence that testosterone or viagra will remedy so-called female sexual dysfunction, according to a panel of researchers and clinicians Thursday at University of British Columbia.
- A longer version of Laura’s Death Loves Menopause post from earlier this week was published yesterday by Troy Media.
- As the now-cancelled Dr. House says, “Everybody lies”. Even doctors.
Readers should note that statements published in Menstruation Matters are those of individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the positions of the Society as a whole.