- Persephone magazine hosts a discussion about dealing with menstruation in the workplace: Ladybleeding on the job.
- Alex Cranz at FemPop reminds everyone: Male novelists really have no excuse for not knowing about menstruation. They can look it up on Wikipedia, talk with women, or read re:Cycling. (We added that last part.)
- Men, women, and pubic hair: who’s shaving, waxing, or letting it grow?
- January is Cervical Cancer Awareness Month, because most women who die of cervical cancer never had regular Pap tests, had false-negatives, or didn’t get proper follow-up.
- Film maker Therese Shechter (“How to Lose Your Virginity“) addresses regenerating hymens and other myths of virginity at Adios Barbie.
Readers should note that statements published in Menstruation Matters are those of individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the positions of the Society as a whole.