- Learn to relieve menstrual cramps and low energy with the yoga pose, Baddha Konasana, with a video demonstration. [Note: You’ll have to watch a commercial first.]
- New research from the Comprehensive Epilepsy Center at the University of California, Irvine finds that women with epilepsy are likely to experience worse seizures during menstruation or ovulation.
- o.b. tampons offers an apology – in song – for their mysterious disappearance last year.
- Dr. Jen Gunter lists ten red flags signaling bad health information online [pdf] in OBG Management.
- Common sense tips for gynecological health after 40.
- Well, that’s another disappointment: Secretary Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius has overruled the FDA: Statement from FDA Commissioner Margaret Hamburg, M.D. on Plan B One-Step.
- And in response, another top ten list from Dr. Jen Gunter: ten reasons why Plan B should be available over-the-counter for all ages.
- My Genderqueer Period. Because menstruation isn’t just for women.
2 responses to “Weekend Links”
Readers should note that statements published in re: Cycling are those of individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the positions of the Society as a whole.