- More about TSA “enhanced” scanners: GladRags published a letter this week from a customer whose flannel pantyliner led to a search of her genital area.
- Who writes health news? Maybe re:Cycling is more of a public service than I realized.
- An urban legend that just won’t die: Is semen an anti-depressant? Not so much.
- March of Dimes recommends against getting a tattoo during pregnancy.
- Pelvic exams should be a regular part of women’s health care, but they aren’t necessary for a prescription for birth control pills.
- Bad Reputation continues the Alphabet of Feminism with “H is for Hysteria“.
Weekend LinksNovember 28th, 2010 by Elizabeth Kissling
3 responses to “Weekend Links”
Readers should note that statements published in Menstruation Matters are those of individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the positions of the Society as a whole.