- The ladies at Evil Slutopia uncover the rigors of Cosmopolitan magazine’s investigative journalism techniques.
- Nursing in public: If it bothers you, put a blanket over YOUR head.
- The CDC recent released a report about medical conditions that may interfere with effective contraceptive use. Read more at Our Bodies Our Blog, and get the full report here.
- The bear management team at Yellowstone National Park explains that bears are not drawn to menstruating women, but you should still dispose of products properly when in country. (P.S. Can anyone explain why this article is in the “Entertainment” section of the newspaper?)
- Naomi Baker of She Thought considers how women in developing countries can be severely restricted by lack of access to menstrual products in High Cotton.
- Amazing new research about the clitoris, via Scarleteen.
- Lucinda Marshall asks whether the BP spill will cause miscarriages and birth defects, but there are few answers.
Saturday Surfing: What We’re Reading This WeekJune 12th, 2010 by Elizabeth Kissling
2 responses to “Saturday Surfing: What We’re Reading This Week”
Readers should note that statements published in Menstruation Matters are those of individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the positions of the Society as a whole.