In case you missed these stories this week:
- Tasha Fierce takes on the whole concept of ‘feminine hygiene’: That Not-So-Fresh Feeling.
- Copyranter looks at the next ad in the Kitadol campaign. (See the previous ad for this PMS treatment here.)
- Proctor & Gamble’s “Protecting Futures” campaign is contrasted with Deanna Duke’s Pads4Girls campaign in this story from 2008.
- A Chicago crisis pregnancy center is trying to discourage young women from having abortions by telling them they’re likely to miscarry anyway. A recent Congressional investigation found that 87% of CPCs nationwide provide misleading information to their patients.
- Sustainable Health Enterprises (SHE) is looking for social media and system development interns.