- Blogger RMJ (Deeply Problematic) wrote a series on disability and birth control: Part One. Part Two. Part Three.
- Feministing reports on clinical trials of a new hormone-free birth control method – for men.
- Via Ms. magazine’s blog, we learn that vulvodynia, the inflammation and irritation of the vulva, is finally starting to receive some attention and research funding.
- The Health Crazies identify 17 adverse effects of hormonal contraception.
- Medical advice columnist in the Calgary Herald offers recommendations for dealing with painful periods.
Saturday Surfing: Have a linktastic weekendMay 15th, 2010 by Elizabeth Kissling
2 responses to “Saturday Surfing: Have a linktastic weekend”
Readers should note that statements published in Menstruation Matters are those of individual authors and do not necessarily reflect the positions of the Society as a whole.