Some recommended reading from the past week in ladyblogs:
- Angela Bonavoglia of Women’s Media Center reports on practitioners of cosmetogynecology – and how utterly clueless they are.
- Endometriosis and the questions they ask at RH Reality Check.
- Hymenology 101: A pediatrician explains the facts and mythology of the mysterious membrane to eager readers at The Pursuit of Harpyness.
- The politics of pubic hair at the F-word: should we blame porn?
- Yeast infections, UTIs, and the politics of health care at Jezebel: Tales Of My Vagina, Or Why Women’s Health Is Totally F*cking Unfair.